Chess program with a strong engine and ability to play over the Internet
- Strong chess engine (Human vs Computer)
Intelli Chess engine performs an advanced position analisys in a few seconds
- Chess games over the Internet using ChessClub.com chess server.You can log in either as a guest, or using your ChessClub username/password.
Internet Chess Club is the longest running and most vibrant chess community on the Internet.
Connect to ChessClub using Intelli Chess and play online!
Internet connection required. Online games can be played over wireless connection, or using an Internet connection of the desktop computer (while handheld is docked in the cradle)
- Two players mode (Human vs Human)
Use your handheld as a chessboard
- Save/Load game (with support for PGN format)
Save your game and load it later. Share your games using popular PGN (portable game notation) format which is supported by the majority of third-party chess programs
- Setting up positions
Set up a position on the board, then begin a new game from this position. This feature is especially handy for solving chess problems, or analysing games.
- Opening book containing more than 3860 moves
Opening books helps the chess engine make proper moves in the beginning of a game. Intelli Chess opening book contains hundreds of popular openings. You can disable Opening book in Intelli Chess preferences.
- Multilevel Undo
Avoid slip-ups! You can take moves back.
Get a quick hint from Intelli Chess
Change the appearance of chess board and pieces
- Adjustable chessboard size
Normal and full-screen board views. Switch between them with a single stylus tap.
- Adjustable difficulty levels
Choose from 3 skill levels (Easy, Average, Best).
- Adjustable time control settings
Set time control (time per game or time per move).
- Pocket PC 2002 and Pocket PC 2003 supported